- 8 cups vegetable broth, Trader Joe's Low Sodium
- 4 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 pound uncooked pasta (shells, rotini, broken linguine)
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- In a large soup pot place vegetable broth and boil over medium-high heat.
- Add the pasta and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and soy sauce and mix for 2-3 minutes then remove from heat.
- Keep covered for about 15-20 minutes, and serve.
Nutrition facts (per serving): Calories: 161, from fat: 5, total fat: 1g, cholesterol: 0mg, sodium: 272mg, total carbohydrate: 28g, fiber: 6g, sugar: 4g, protein: 9g.