Indoor chemical exposures from cleaning products and emissions from gas stoves and ovens can cause serious effects on the immune system, lungs, heart, and brain. The use of bleach in bathrooms for sterilizing toilets and sinks can cause lung damage and recurrent infections. Standing over a gas stove without the exhaust fan operating can expose the lungs to damaging particulates and carbon monoxide. Outdoor barbeques should be positioned so the cook is not downwind breathing smoke and fumes.
Indoor chemical exposure and depression
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Chinese Medicine
- Herbal Formulas
- About Us
- Treatable Conditions
- Drug-Herb Interaction
- Indoor Mold
- Toxins to Avoid
- Soy Facts
- M.M. Van Benschoten Interview
- Articles by M.M. Van Benschoten
- What our patients have to say about us.
- New Patient Information
- What to Expect on your first visit.
- Payment and Insurance Policy
- Find or Contact Us
- Japanese Nuclear Meltdown
- Dental Health
- Matt’s Blog
- Office Blog
- Onions make strong bones July 16, 2012
- Periodontal Bacteria and Alzheimer’s Disease October 9, 2012
- Acne, Dairy and Cancer March 20, 2012
- New research on acupuncture physiology – acoustic shear waves September 25, 2012
- Scientific proof of the link between indoor mold exposure and Parkinson’s disease August 27, 2012
- Optimum Diet for Recovery from Illness April 30, 2013
- CDC: Beware the leafy greens, poultry and dairy April 30, 2013
- Slow Medicine and Scientific Evidence April 23, 2013
- Got Candida? April 23, 2013
- Acupuncture in the 21st Century April 23, 2013
- Elaine Bynum: So I am guessing the women in the first study were...
- John Butter: We are a group of volunteers and opening a new sch...
- Matthew R Giese: Very useful blog. Keep up the good work....
- Married Women Personal Ads: I admire your writing style and the information in...
- rubik cube: I think this is one of the most interesting articl...